To ensure the health and safety of your dog and all other guests, we require that all our clients agree and comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. I specifically represent to Dogs in the City that I am the legal owner of my dog. In addition, my dog is healthy, my dog meets the vaccination standards, my dog has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behavior towards any person(s) or other dog(s) and has not been exposed to any known communicable disease within the 30-day period immediately prior to admission to day care. I further agree to inform Dogs in the City of any changes in my dog’s condition and/or behavior prior to any day care visit.
2. I understand that my dog must be spayed or neutered prior to attending day care (if 1 year of age or older). In addition, I am not permitted to bring personal items to day care.
3. I understand that my dog is required to be fully vaccinated (including distemper, parvo, rabies and Bordetella) and I will provide Dogs in the City with proof thereof from my veterinarian. I agree to provide Dogs in the City with annual updates of my dog’s vaccination records. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to ensure that my dog continues to be fully vaccinated and that Dogs in the City reserves the right to remove my dog from the facility if it is not fully vaccinated.
4. I understand that my dog must have tick & flea protection. I acknowledge that flea collars are not acceptable. I understand that my dog will be inspected for fleas when entering Dogs in the City and will be refused entrance if fleas are found. I further acknowledge that Dogs in the City shall not be held responsible if my dog contracts fleas while at Dogs in the City because proper flea protection is my responsibility.
5. I understand that the leash-free environment at Dogs in the City provides dogs the opportunity to play in close physical contact, including with their teeth and paws. I acknowledge that no amount of supervision or personalized care by Dogs in the City, its agents or employees, can prevent the possibility of injury or illness to my dog.
6. I understand that day care at Dogs in the City is a cage-free service. I accept the risks involved and agree that I am solely responsible for any damages that result from injuries caused by my dog while at Dogs in the City. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dogs in the City from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, arising out of any harm or injury caused by my dog to other dogs or persons. I authorize Dogs in the City to do whatever is deemed necessary for the safety, health and well-being of my dog and I agree to assume full financial responsibility for any and all medical expenses incurred.
7. I understand Dogs in the City reserves the right to refuse admittance to any dog that displays signs of untreated or potentially contagious conditions, demonstrates aggressive behavior, or who fails our standard health and temperament policies. I further understand and agree that any problems that develop with my dog will be treated as deemed appropriate by the staff of Dogs in the City, in their sole discretion.
8. Dogs in the City is occasionally featured on television and print media that may include photographs or film/video of the dogs playing. Owner grants permission to use the image of the dog for such purposes. Any Owner who does not want the dog photographed for above purposes please check this box and initial.
I certify that I have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set forth herein.